Award-Winning Historic Restoration and Preservation Specialty Contractor
PISHNY RESTORATION specializes in the restoration of historic buildings, monuments, log cabins and cemeteries. Registration with the Central Contractor Registry (CCR) enables us to work on federal projects including National Historic Sites.
We approach each project in the following manner:
- First and foremost when working with historic materials "do no harm"
- Understand that ultimately the client is the structure or material we are working with and respect it as such
- Utilize the original methods, materials, and techniques originally used whenever possible
- Utilize environmentally responsible materials and recycle materials on the Jobsite
- Document all existing conditions as well as repairs conducted for historical documentation
Pishny Restoration has successfully completed numerous projects that are on the Kansas, Missouri, and Texas State Register of Historic Places and the National Register of Historic Places.
ANALYSIS & ASSESSMENT
Research, investigation and extensive knowledge of historically accurate methods of repair are our specialities. We work with our clients, state, and national agencies to preserve the historical integrity of each project.
SKILLED CRAFTSMEN & ARTISANS
Our craftsmen and artisans are committed to historical reproductions and restoration of our nations historical treasures. A deep sense of pride and craftsmanship goes into each project from start to finish.
QUALITY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
Our Quality Control methods ensure a project that is completed timely, safely and meets consistently high quality. We train our personnel to continue to be always be improving upon their skills including technical skills, customer service, the historical significance of the projects, and safe practices.
- State Historical Societies
- Historic Architects
- Preservation Societies
- Historic Preservationists
- State and Federal Government
- Historic Commissions