AWARD-WINNING HISTORIC RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION SPECIALTY CONTRACTOR
We work extensively with historic preservationists and historic restoration architects to provide the highest quality old-world workmanship with attention to preserving the historical integrity of the structures. We understand the importance of historically accurate materials and authentic methods of restoration, whether it be wood, plaster, metal, or stone while combining today's modern technology allowing our customers to achieve the highest possible standards in structural preservation available.
PISHNY RESTORATION SERVICES is a preservation and restoration contractor providing solutions for our customers since 2002. Our company self performs on projects nationwide and is made up of two distinct business units specializing in the following areas:
HISTORIC BUILDING RESTORATION of plaster, steel and wood windows, steel and wood doors, and finish carpentry elements. We also work closely with preservation architects, conservators, and engineers in providing restoration solutions that preserve the historic construction materials while stabilizing the components for long-lasting results.
CEMETERY AND MONUMENT RESTORATION, including marble and granite marker repairs, monument repairs, bronze restoration, and iron fencing restoration. In addition to the restoration services, we also offer comprehensive condition assessment reports prepared in partnership with preservation architects.
- 2017 Boothill Monument Park & Cowboy Restoration - Dodge City, KS
- 2014 Preserve Missouri Award - Ironton Lodge Hall - Ironton, Ironton County, KS
- 2013 Kansas Preservation Stewardship Award - Wells P. Bailey House Log Cabin - Lyndon, KS
- 2010 Preserve Missouri Award - Parade Park Maintenance Building (Black Archives Building)
- Dr George Ehrlich Achievement in Preservation Award - Rehabilitation of the Parade Park Maintenance Building
Pishny Restoration Services proudly supports the following preservation organizations: